To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT
- Natalie Gaudette
- Phone: 860-398-4060
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Direct Care Counselor
Delta-T Group • Hartford, CT
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Delta T Group is looking for Direct Care Counselors for opportunities with our clients located in the greater Waterbury area of CT.
Day to Day:
• Support individuals to accomplish daily tasks, including bathing, eating, dressing, and grooming practices
• Document visits accordingly in the specific client’s electronic or paper system
• Communicate any problems, concerns or issues to the client as needed
• Ensure all patients take medications as directed by health care providers
• Build rapport with individuals by establishing personal connections and showing interest in their lives
• Respond to any urgent safety or medical issues
• Participation and/or transportation to community activities may be required
What’s In It For You?
• Opportunities are available all over the state!
• Delta-T Group schedules are flexible. We offer all sorts of assignments, up to 40-hours per week. Provide us with your availability, and we will match you with work.
• Willingness to work first, second, third or a combination of shifts
• Must have experience with individuals with mental health diagnoses
• Background check will be required
• First Aid Certification
• Copy of highest Level of Education
• 3 Professional References (2 supervisor & 1 co-worker)
• Current Resume