Quality Assurance Coordinator
Medicare Home Health Care- RN
Our multi-county Medicare home health agency is currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator with RN degree, to join our team.
As a Quality Assurance Coordinator, you must possess the following:
- Strong background in Medicare COPs
- Possess a strong initiative and motivation to keep the agency in compliance
- Reviews Plans of Care for accuracy
- Run QAPI meetings
- Prepare Quarterly Comprehensive reports
- Track and manage patient outcomes
- Effectively take reports from the field staff.
- Answer and make calls to physicians, hospitals, rehab center and patients
- Excellent documentation ability
- Well organized and self motivated
- Self-starter able to work independently under the supervision of the Director or Nursing
- Available for rotational on-call
- Reviews all Medicare episodic clinical records at the local level to assure appropriate documentation for reimbursement. This review includes verification of appropriate documentation, quality of care provided, visits utilization, appropriate contacts with physicians, adherence to the care plan, and evidence of communication between disciplines.
- Oversee the maintenance of clinical records and files to comply with Conditions of Participation (COPs), using measurements, as licensure, certification, and accreditation results.
- Audit charts for clinical oversight and compliance and adherence to the Medicare guidelines.
- Assist with quality improvement and Medicare compliance training program.
- Review OASIS documents for accuracy and completeness prior to locking and submitting data electronically. Explain and mentor clinicians and staff on COP’s and on billable skilled visits.
- Educate and mentor clinicians one on one (in person or over the phone) regarding concerns, questions, accuracy of OASIS data, and other related documents, that are being reviewed.
- Current FL Registered Nurse
- Minimum of three years Medicare Home Health QA experience
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations/Conditions of Participation and compliance standards and regulations
- Experienced with ICD 10 coding
- Knowledgeable of Axxess
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- Excellent organization, communication and follow-up skills
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.