It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Planet Payment, Inc. has an outstanding career opportunity for a proven Human Resources Director – Americas. This opening would be located in our New Castle, DE office.
The Human Resources Director (Americas) role reports into the Group HRD and is part of the newly formed Global HR leadership team. The objective is to deliver a first class HR service to the Americas region (North America, Canada and LATAM regions). The role offers a fantastic opportunity to get involved in all aspects of HR.
· Operate within the parameters of the agreed Group people plan to deliver the requirements of the function and delivery of the people strategy (locally)
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal clients and senior management
· Build and utilize a deep understanding of the local client group (what they do, the commercial levers, their strategic priorities, pipelines of potential work etc.) to deliver the best service possible;
· Provide support, trusted advice and challenge to local clients
· Assist in the delivery of HR projects / change initiatives to support the people strategy
· Analyze management information to identify local themes and trends, suggest HR interventions to address these and act accordingly
· Champion the business culture, values and D&I agenda in all activities
· Manage the consistent delivery of the performance management, salary and bonus, and talent management reviews locally
· Work with Group HR colleagues to ensure the HR Operations, Learning & Development, and Talent Acquisition policy is implemented consistently and effectively
· Resolve and advise on complex and/or high risk people issues to deliver commercial and pragmatic outcomes
· Provide coaching support to business leaders in effective and successful people management
· Provide HR support in company-wide restructuring / acquisitions / ER initiatives
· Management of one initial resource
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! Please forward your resume today for immediate attention. EOE.
· Deep and broad HR & employment law knowledge and expertise within the America’s region
· Demonstrable commercial acumen and understanding of the business
· Ability to translate business needs into people plans
· Ability to work autonomously, with minimal oversight, to deliver agreed plans
· Strong client relationship skills and influencing skills to establish credibility
· Strong collaboration skills, understanding how to operate in a complex matrixed organization
· Ideally a Spanish speaker
4 Areas of Competence:
· Emergency responder
· Strategic Partner
· Operations Manager
· Employee mediator
Training And Development
Senior Professional In Human Resources