Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 boutique consulting firm, serving small and mid-sized businesses in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus, Ohio areas. We help companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
How we do it:
We use a resource-based solutions model to deliver Subject Matter Experts who fill capacity and knowledge gaps and complete critical projects on time. This model works because, as a Vernovis consultant, you have sat in the seat and understand the unique and pressing challenges our clients face.
Here’s what you’ll do as a Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Developed, maintained, and administered databases as well as creating visualizations to enhance reporting to upper management
- Create financial models to drive profitability and expense management
- Support Sales and Product owners on analysis of pricing, margins, promotions, and new product development.
- Perform data mining from multiple sources to create a data for developing models and provide analysis
- Works with business leaders to identify and develop metrics and visualizations that will track performance and highlight potential inefficiencies.
Here’s what you’ll have as a Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, data analytics or related field
- 5+ years’ experience
- An understanding of databases and analytic tools / visualization tools
The Vernovis Difference:
- Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
- Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
- Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
- Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
- Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.
Test Of Software
Business Action Plans
Business Application Development