To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92130
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Background investigator(Federal government ) - AS325
Tech Mahindra • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Assist in the collection, reviewing and processing of numerous types of Personally Identifiable (PII) Information
• Verifying data of applications and communicating with applicants on next steps
• Assist with maintaining Office365 SharePoint including maintaining training documentation, submission request and backend reporting of associate progress
• Working with external customers as necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned
Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to convey a positive and professional image in person, on the telephone, and in written communications with all levels of the organization, agents, and representatives of the company
Considerable knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, O365 SharePoint
Attention to detail in all written communications
Sensitivity to confidential matters and ability to maintain strict confidentiality of employee and company information
Ability to work in a fast-pace, multi-faceted environment
Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage simultaneous projects in an efficient and timely manner in order to be responsive to both internal and external clients
Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of compliance matters
Ability to efficiently collect, organize and analyze data
Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
Professional and effective communication, both in writing and verbally
Ability to quickly learn and use new technical tools
Business Analyst might be required to go through a background investigation to meet Government contractual obligation
Sole US citizenship required (dual citizenship not acceptable)
Education and/or experience
• Bachelor’s degree, or commensurate experience, required
• Experience working with SWI, SOP, strongly preferred