5 Things that separates Family First Life from the rest of the industry
1. Aggressive Compensation + Bonuses
· In the insurance industry most companies will start you at 55% and cap you at 110% so they can keep more of your commissions. Here at FFL we start our agents at 100% they can advance up to 140%.
· FFL pays producer bonuses, agents can earn up to 2% additional commission on their annual production.
2. Exclusive Leads for the first 30 days
· One of the biggest concerns for life insurance agents is the upfront cost of leads. Most companies do not offer an exclusive lead program, and when they do the cost is too much for the agent to handle when getting started.
· Here at FFL we offer our agent’s exclusive leads for their first 30 days so that they can begin cash-flowing immediately regardless of their financial situation at the time. Our leads are NEVER resold so you don’t have to worry about competing with your peers.
3. LIVE Regional Training from REAL Top Producers
· It can be very difficult to find an IMO that offers sales training to its agents that isn’t limited to online modules. Here at FFL we offer hands on regional training from qualified producers. It doesn’t matter where you live in the U.S. we can provide local support.
· All of our trainers issue pay $20,000 MINIMALLY each month, so we can guarantee you’ll be well equipped to quickly learn how to close over 75% of your appointments.
4. Do you know what Vested Renewals are?
· If your answer to this question was 'no', then you are probably not being paid renewals. Renewals are residual commission payments that you receive f or the life of certain policies you write.
· At FFL, these residuals are vested day one meaning if you ever leave FFL you take your renewals with you.
5. No Contract or Fees
· FFL is one of the few true independently owned IMO’s in the industry. We are not contracted through another IMO, FFL works directly with several Top Rated Insurance Carriers which allows us to offer the most aggressive compensation in the industry, pay bonuses and give out vested renewals because there is no other entity to share the commission with. FFL agents are also truly independent, there is no contract for you to sign with FFL we understand the independent contractor relationship as FFL is a company that was built by producers for producers.
· We pride ourselves on the fact that there are no fees associated in working with FFL. No startup cost, no cost for training or to attend our Sales Conferences. If you are looking for an MLM or Networking Marketing Organization FFL would not be a good fit for you.
Hiring Company Description:
Our mission at Family First Life, is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our number one priority. Trust and loyalty is not given, it is earned! All of us at Family First will give everything we have to earn it with our clients and our agents.
We specialize in mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through universal life policies and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities. We have multiple insurance carriers inclusive of Americo, American Amicable and various others that we work with in order to be able to meet all the client's needs.
With regards to our agents, we believe that every full-time agent that works with us should net a minimum of $100,000 a year. This is the reason we offer very competitive contracts and strong renewals on multiple products. The sales training provided at Family First is very structured and places all our agents in a position to be successful. The lead program that we have allows all agents to have qualified mortgage, final expense and annuity leads. We want our agents helping more families than they ever dreamed possible, while also being allowed to enjoy their lives with their own families while achieving financial independence. If you truly enjoy helping families and believe that you deserve to be paid what you are worth then Family First Life will probably be a very good fit for you whether it is part-time or full-time.
- Recommend insurance coverage to clients
- Discuss and handle insurance needs
- Quoting and preparing insurance policies
- Preparing changes to insurance policies
- Recommend insurance coverage to clients
- Follow up and sell insurance policies