Currently seeking an ICU Registered Nurse in New Hanover County, North Carolina. In order to be considered for this position, the Registered Nurse must have 2 or more years as a registered nurse in an Intensive Care or Critical Care Unit.
Responsibilities of the Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse:
· Maintain patient sedation while monitoring vital signs
· Educate family regarding patient condition
· Provide care in stressful environment for critically ill patients
· Administer critical drips and monitor effectiveness while titrating medication doses according to hospital protocols in response to patient vital signs
· Provide ventilator care
Requirements of the Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse:
- · Must have diploma, associate’s degree, or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- · Must hold current North Carolina or Compact RN license.
- · Must have two years of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- · Must have experience in an Intensive Care Unit.
- · Must have current AHA BLS and AHA ACLS or be willing to recertify.
ProLink is an equal opportunity employer.
As a ProLink Healthcare employee each candidate will have access to full healthcare benefits, premium hourly pay, direct weekly deposit, and excellent customer service from a free consultative approach.
Please respond to this posting with an updated resume if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or openings that may be similar.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Intensive Care Unit
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support