The Imaging Center at Wolf River is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, compassionate individual who is a strong communicator to join an energetic, patient-focused team! Are you passionate about patient care? Do you love interacting with people? Come and join our team as a CT Technologist working shifts as needed (PRN) hours with flexibility. Begin or continue your exciting and rewarding career in outpatient imaging today! Apply for immediate consideration!
Accomplishing our mission takes a team of people, who are dedicated to treating others as they expect to be treated and who consistently demonstrate mutual respect for one another. We hole our employees in high regard as the key component to our success. We offer a total compensation package including competitive base pay and a comprehensive benefits program for your health, your quality of life, and your future:
- Shift Differential Pay and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage with HSA and FSA Accounts
- 401(k) plan with Company Match and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
- Remote Work Opportunities for select roles!
- Entry level? We’ll train!
- Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance available to qualified candidates for select positions
- Up to 5 years experience as a CT Technologist
- Must have a minimum Associates Degree in Radiology or be a graduate of an accredited two-year radiology program.
Must be certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) in Radiography and maintain current valid registration from ARRT. Must also hold a CT advanced registration through ARRT or must obtain it within their first 12 months of employment. Additionally, must meet the state licensure requirement for the state in which they practice. BLS certification required within 60 days of hire.
- Skill in operation of CT equipment as well as applicable ancillary equipment.
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Ability to provide documentation accurately and concisely.
- Demonstrates understanding of human cross-sectional anatomy, physiology, pathology, radiopharmacology, and medical terminology.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including information and billing systems, keyboard input, digital archiving, and retrieving of data.
Serving patients in 50+ communities, OIA is an imaging center management & development operation that is committed to delivering an affordable diagnostic imaging option without compromising customer convenience, care, technology or results. We are always recruiting for talented individuals who are dedicated to excellent patient care and the highest level of customer service.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CT Technologist I - PRN (1145208) today to view all our clinical and non-clinical career opportunities.
The Imaging Center at Wolf River offers a full range of diagnostic and screening radiology services. Our primary mission is to offer affordable medical imaging without compromising expertise or a compassionate experience.
To learn more, visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CT Technologist I - PRN (1145208).
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical Imaging
- Radiologic Technologist