To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
21205 Little Trees Drive
Watertown, NY 13601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
International Sales and Marketing Intern
CAR-FRESHNER Watertown, NY • Watertown, NY
Posted 4 days ago
CAR-FRESHNER’s interns will work on small teams, within a designated department. As a member of the team, participants will gain exposure to a wide range of projects related to the department and the intern’s field of study. Our internships offer excellent training and mentoring.
CAR-FRESHNER’s International Sales Team works closely with distributors around the world and internal departments to grow the company’s international business. The International Sales and Marketing Intern will have an opportunity to actively participate in the development of CAR-FRESHNER global business and will gain insight to the complex world of international sales.
- Work with the International Sales Managers to understand markets, develop strategies, and drive sales through our distribution partners
- Liaise with International Logistics, Finance and local distribution partners on order processing, shipping, and payments
- Communicate with internal departments and local distribution partners to develop sales and marketing tools to aid in sales growth
- Support International Sales Managers in sales call preparation, data analysis, artwork requests and approvals, and daily administrative tasks
- Potential for limited international travel to visit markets and attend trade shows
- College Sophomore or Junior actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university in International Business, Language, or related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in international business and overseas travel
- Must have updated passport
- Fluent in a second language, preferably Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin or Cantonese
- Our 10-12 week Summer Internship Program is held at CAR-FRESHNER’s corporate headquarters in Watertown, NY. Interns will work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday and are considered temporary employees.