Peregrine Technical Solutions is a subsidiary of Goldbelt, Inc., an 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation that provides expertise in Information Assurance, Computer Forensics and Cyber Warfare. Peregrine is in search of a Contracts Administrator to possibly telecommute in any of the following areas, Herndon, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Newport News, VA, Norfolk, VA, Charleston, SC and Juneau, AK.
MAJOR DUTIES. Perform as Contractor Administrator to provide contract administration support for various contract types to include FFP, CPFF, and T&M contracts. The individual should understand the high level of accountability and responsibility that typically accompanies the role in preparing, examining, analyzing and revising contracts.
The overall requirements of a successful contract administrator include the following:
- Perform cradle to grave contract administration to include developing and maintaining contract administration files and reports.
- Proposal planning to includes burn rate calculations, pricing and proposal preparation.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements, backlogs and budgets.
- Prepare Consulting Agreements, NDAs, TAs and REAs.
- Maintain an electronic audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules and all other required documents.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate program managers regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Track/verify invoices for payments and deadlines, request modifications and maintain Master Contract List.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with federal guidelines and company policy.
- 5-7 year’s experience administering government and commercial contracts.
- Working knowledge of FAR, DFAR, and FTR.
- Possess excellent attention to detail plus exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to multi-task is a must.
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies.
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization.
- Individual must be a self-starter, able to work without direction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess high moral and ethical standards.
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting or other related field or additional experience
Attention To Detail