To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a growing Collection law firm. They have a terrific opportunity for a Director of Compliance who is responsible for overseeing the team of compliance auditors and specialists who ensure that government and client compliance standards are met in deliverables, requests, calls, and audits. The Director ensures that the entire firm is successful in all client audits and regulatory investigations by developing a strong and innovative Compliance Management System. This leader is the face of the company as the head of firm/client interaction and compliance. In this role you will oversee a team of 1 specialist that provide support for this role. This role is part of the executive team.
- Leads the charge on maintaining regulatory and client compliance for the entire firm.
- Develops, implements, and maintains complex living policies and procedures to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct
- Investigates and closes the loop on all consumer complaints, client complaints, and internal evaluations
- Leads the compliance team to maintain strong knowledge of client requirements resulting in confident performance and collaboration
- Coordinates with other departments to develop high level training programs
Must be able to relocate to Denver CO area and relocation assistance will be provided.