Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Baltimore, MD, 21244
Duration: 12 Months
The Majority of task will include support of deployment of next generation Distribution Automation (DA) Field Area Network communications system. Task will include support of deployment planning, support of commissioning activities, creation/maintenance of internal databases and software applications, maintenance of records in application, monitoring of DA alarms and associated troubleshooting, as well as other similar engineering tasks as needed.
- Enter/verify/update data in AS8 and QuickBase
- Run reports comparing existing active DA/CVR devices to Itron scheduled devices and verify accuracy of data
- Data comparison of QuickBase, AS8, and system exported data using Excel formulae and/or Access databases table/queries, and associated updates
- Support changes associated with load transfers and new installations and any associated updates
- Support commissioning of Itron DA/CVR sites – verify points in CVR/DA head-end applications
- Strong skills in MS Excel and MS Access
- Basic understanding of networking and network IP schemes is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus (not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with field personnel over the phone on a daily basis
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile