To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- McClain Miller
- Phone: 615-345-6350 ext 206
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Cloud Engineer
IDR • Nashville, TN
Posted 2 months ago
Are you wanting to increase your experience with the cloud? Look no further! IDR is seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer to help a local client move their infrastructure to the AWS cloud. If interested, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Cloud Engineer:
- Support the design and building of highly scalable, resilient, cloud services and API’s
- Build servers in AWS cloud
- Support 400 Linux server and help to convert to the cloud
- Implementation of WebSphere Application Server systems
- Work closely with product management, program management, application development teams
- Design and deploy cloud formation stacks for Disaster Recovery testing
- Troubleshooting WebSphere runtime errors
- Analyze garbage collection pauses
- Installation of service Fix Packs and migration to latest versions of WAS and WMQ
- Submission of suspected product issues through the Support Portal
Requirements for the Cloud Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience supporting Linux servers
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Cloud Engineer, WebSphere Application Server Systems Administrator, or WebSphere MQ Administrator
- Strong working knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Web Services/SOA methodologies is highly preferred
- Proficient in performance monitoring, tuning and trouble shooting
- Professional experience with Unix, Linux, AIX operating systems
- Ambitious, driven, and eager to expand experience in Cloud DW
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Associates Degree or higher in a technical field
What’s in it for the Cloud Engineer?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Direct Hire!!!
- Extremely competitive compensation for experience level
- Casual, collaborative, and family-friendly work environment
- Excellent work/life balance
- Great opportunity to accelerate career in an established, enterprise environment
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row