To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Allen Park, MI 48101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Web Developer - Software
MSX International • Allen Park, MI
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MSX International is currently seeking a Front End Web Developer - Software to be part of the team developing the next generation user interface for company’s SYNC infotainment system. The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Will be responsible for implementing the visuals and user interaction that will allow the user to interact with vehicle features such as navigation, media, entertainment, phone, voice, and vehicle settings
- Implement graphical user interface components and screens that drive the in-vehicle experiences including media, entertainment, phone, voice, navigation, and vehicle settings
- Work closely with UI and UX designers to take concept art, wireframes, and animation models from storyboard to production with a high degree of fidelity and detail
- Participate in system design, documentation, and testing to deliver a best-in-class infotainment system
- Two plus years of C++ software development experience on embedded, mobile, web or consumer electronic platforms
- Proficiency with revision control including: Git, Subversion, or equivalent
- Experience with containerization and continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
- Experience developing, debugging, and deploying native or HTML-based applications on embedded operating systems (Linux, QNX, Android)
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and unit testing
- Git C++
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Master's degree preferred in the above mentioned