To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
300 New Stine Road
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 1 month ago
About the company
CFS has partnered with a growing Public Accounting Firm in their search for an Associate Auditor. Due to their continued growth, they are needing to expand their Bakersfield office. With multiple locations, the company offers lots of opportunity for growth. They offer amazing perks such as work life balance, bonus incentives, and the ability for a flexible work schedule.
Job functions of the Associate Auditor:
- Verifying liabilities and assets.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating client data.
- Reviews transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Completes all working papers and records findings.
- Documenting audit findings in a final report and makes recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations and reductions in cost.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements, and conducting continuous research for new laws and procedures.
- Assists in the performance of special reviews at the request of management.
· -1-3 years of experience in an auditing role.
· -Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or relevant experience.
· -CPA license is preferred, but not required.