COMPANY OVERVIEW: Feeding Tampa Bay food bank is a hunger relief organization who feeds the 700,000 hungry in West Central Florida. The Feeding Tampa Bay food bank is committed to building community awareness and creating an efficient food distribution network in a 10 county area.
SUMMARY: This position provides support and assistance to the Director of Development and the Development Team. The Development Data/Stewardship Manager is the cornerstone of efficiency for our back-office development work. The primary roles of the position are to manage the development department’s operations (e.g., processing donations and acknowledgements, donor mailings, maintaining the integrity of our donor database and financial records) and managing the stewardship process for Feeding Tampa Bay.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Serves as the CRM/Salesforce administrator and expands data strategy and processes
· Supervises all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
· Manages the integration of Salesforce with other applications including MailChimp, Classy, HandsOn Connect, and Gmail Integration.
· Oversees all daily data entry by the Development and Marketing Associate, including gift entry, donor tax letter creation.
· Contributes donor and gift information for the organization’s annual report and comparable publications, and oversees the production of donor recognition lists and other donor recognition signage.
· Prepares accurate reports for the Development Team and performs queries based on criteria provided by other staff members.
· Verifies entered donor data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; researching donor data when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data
· Generates accurate and timely mail lists and reports for direct mail, special events and other fundraising activities.
· Sees and understands patterns in giving; passes donor information on to appropriate co-worker/senior manager when set patterns are present/known benchmarks are reached.
· Oversees responses to donor inquiries and complaints via phone, email or letter, including problems with checks, credit cards, EFT and stock gifts.
· Develops and implements strategies and tactics for stewardship, recognition and engagement to ensure a well-managed and coordinated approach to overall donor engagement and stewardship.
· Tracks major gift prospects through the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship cycle by reviewing timely and appropriate moves on donor/prospects and inputting into Salesforce, and working with the Development Team to determine next appropriate donor moves/strategies.
· Prepares prospect research information for senior leadership on potential prospects/donors with major gift potential. This includes preparing prospect reports and major gift tracking reports.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College Degree preferred or High School Diploma and/or equivalent experience. Proficiency in Microsoft office suite – especially Microsoft Excel - including mail merge. 3 years experience of CRM experience (Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred). Strong data management abilities. High attention to detail in data entry/processing. Proficiency in creating and editing documents using Word and Excel and utilizing Outlook for electronic mail communications. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work as part of a team and independently. May be required to work some weekends and/or adjust work schedule to meet deadlines. Ability to juggle multiple projects with attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to deadlines in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. Exercise good judgment and discretion; strong ethical character capable of handling confidential information. Committed to organizational mission of ending hunger. Generous sense of humor required.