· Operation of electrical test equipment including voltmeter, megger, amprobe and infrared camera
· Install, perform preventative maintenance and troubleshoot motor control and lightning systems using wiring schematics
· Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair motors
· Troubleshoot advanced control system and instrumentation equipment including PLC controls using wiring schematics
· Install and configure VFD power and control wire
· Size and wire transformers
· Install various electrical controls
· Interpret electrical schematics and symbols
· Using understanding of NEC codes, practice all other electrician duties in manufacturing environment, become trained in NFPA-70E
$2,000 Hiring Bonus plus retention bonus at year 1 and 2.
· Normal working schedule is 40 hrs./week, overtime as needed. On call as required.
· Must have the desired technical skills to work as an electrician
· Ability to learn to operate required equipment including mobile equipment (forklifts, etc.)
· Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them