To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shelton, CT 06484
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Clerk **Great Work/Life Balance!**
Creative Financial Staffing • Shelton, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About the Company & Opportunity
Our client, located in Shelton, CT is a leader in the luxury brand industry who is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator on a temp-to-hire basis! With numerous locations around the world, this company offers many perks such as annual raffles, monthly team building activities, and a collaborative team environment.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in a previous AP role, a degree in accounting or related field, and a strong motivation to succeed.
Job Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payments and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This will involve, compiling and maintaining accounts payable records, while also providing clerical and administrative support as needed.
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment
- Enter all accounts payable invoices that are schedule to be paid into the system
- Answer all vendor inquiries
- Analyze vendor accounts and negotiate extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary
We are looking for an objective Accounts Payable Clerk who combines a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific requirements for this Accounts Payable position include:
- Accounts Payable Clerk experience
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer and data entry skills
Keywords: accounts payable, AP clerk, accounting