Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company?
RHP Properties is a growing, privately-held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 254 manufactured home communities in 28 states.
We are presently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for our Greenwood Estates community located in Greenwood, IN, to supervise and participate in all aspects of onsite maintenance for the community grounds and community buildings as part of the overall goal of high-quality customer service.
As a successful Maintenance Supervisor, you will:
- Motivate, train and supervise maintenance crews in all maintenance functions and processes.
- Prioritize, manage, and perform general maintenance service requests through the use of the Maintenance Work Order system to meet deadlines.
- Inspect community grounds continuously, record deficiencies, report to the community manager, and act as needed.
- Recognize and address safety issues and perform necessary corrective measures and procedures for all personnel.
- Remain aware of community activities.
- Adhere to move-in schedule(s) and service requests deadlines.
- Perform regular inventories of maintenance and grounds equipment and supplies to advise Community Manager of needed equipment and supply needs.
- Maintain order and appearance of garage and storage areas.
- Monitor the maintenance staff and perform community grounds clean up.
- Supervise and maintain all maintenance and grounds equipment including but not limited to snow removal, vehicles, tools, etc.
- Comply with national, state and local health and safety laws to reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the company, team members, and vendors.
- Remain available for “on-call” duties as needed.
- Act on emergency situations appropriately, including reporting them to the Community Manager.
- Participate in the refurbishing of Community Owned homes.
- Monitor vendor performance and report to Community Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Emergency Handling
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Safety Assurance