To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8043 Cooper Creek Boulevard
Bradenton, FL 34201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Associate (Partnership)
Capgemini America Inc. • Bradenton, FL
Posted 6 days ago
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses
Job Title: Accounting Associate
As Process Lead, ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements. Aims at improving process and motivating staff to do the same. Responsible for following control procedures and maintaining operational procedures.
· Good knowledge of Accounting Policies and implementation
· 1-3 years of accounting experience and/or degree in accounting
· Provide support during the month end closure
· Understanding of Investment Accounting & Reporting in performing specific accounting activities
· Understanding of Partnership Accounting will be added advantage.
· Fully and completely understand and document the business process related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow
· Controllership functions - Reconciliations, analysis and reporting
· Strong ability to understand financial statements and its drivers and synthesize them into meaningful analysis as required. Develop analysis & interpretations as required to facilitate management decision making.
· Experience with ERPs and/or accounting software packages along with Excel proficiency
· Ensure all exceptions are recorded
· Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues
· Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good interpersonal, presentation and documentation skill
· Adaptability and flexibility working across teams and shifts
· Assist Team lead on transformational aspects and continuous process improvements