To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12505 Reed Road
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PG GOLF LLC • Sugar Land, TX
Posted 2 months ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performing a variety of accounting work for both A/R and A/P and Inventory Control in daily bookkeeping activities.
2. AR collection related work.
3. Perform detailed financial statement analysis and preparation of account reconciliations.
4. Maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
5. Organizing and maintaining company files.
6. Work in assigned special projects.
7. Assigned month end job duty.
• Competitive Base Salary depending on experience
• Health, Dental, Vision, LTD and Life Insurance
• Paid time off
• Growth opportunities within the organization
College degree in Accounting or related field
1 to 5 years working experience in above reference duties.
High level proficiency with QuickBooks accounting software
Proficient use of MS Excel, including advanced topics such as pivot tables, v lookups and array formulas
Good knowledge of inventory systems
Excellent organizational skills
Able to work under pressure
High level of accuracy and detail oriented
Ability to multi tasks and work in fast paced environment
Willing to work in an extended working schedule
High Self motivated
Qualified candidates should send a resumes to: email@example.com – NO PHONE CALLS – Resumes will be reviewed and candidates will be contacted if we would like to discuss specific possibilities with the applicant. Position located at Sugar Land, TX.
PG Golf LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.