This position is full time and entry level - Paid and Comprehensive Training!
One reason for DMC Atlanta's continued growth and success is based on the fact that every decision we make is a statement of our core belief that every person has the right to be as successful as they want to be - provided they are willing to do the work and make the personal changes that are required.
This position has opportunities for professional development in; Entry Level Sales and Marketing, and Entry Level Management. After being proficient in that, you will be trained into full-scale management.
We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
Why Start Entry Level with DMC Atlanta?
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership - 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
- Team Oriented FUN Environment
- Work Alongside Managers Who Have Been in Your Shoes
- You’re Not Micro-Managed
- Professional and Personal Growth and Development
- Learn Several Facets of Running a Business
- Learn How to Develop yourself as a Leader
2 Reasons People work in the entry level position for our Company:
1. Get Entry Level Experience and Build their Resumes - Get the 2 to 5 years of experience that other companies demand their candidates have. Throughout the entry level gain experience in:
- Sales and Marketing
- Public Speaking Training
- Leadership Development
- Team Development and Management
- Time Management Systems
2. Build a Career in Management, Leadership, & Development of yourself and others - Our Management Training program teaches someone from an entry level position how to become an effective manager of a team of 20+. At DMC Atlanta our account managers learn all the fundamentals of team leadership, development of others, and business management as well as areas of:
- Leadership Development
- Office Management
- Business Development
DMC Atlanta, Inc. was founded in 2003 in response to a much-needed improvement to marketing and sales strategies for large, fortune 500 companies and connecting them to their customers. We have partnered with major players in the retail and cable & satellite industries. This partnership has propelled us to 60 offices nationwide since our establishment and has created an increased demand for more market expansion for our clients.
All positions are ENTRY LEVEL, we only promote from within our own company to management and other higher up positions in our firm. All training is done hands-on by our top performers. This way each new team member is trained "on the job" so they get real-life examples of the situations, systems, and skills they will need to be successful once on their own. We offer additional training and mentoring to any of our team members, as long as they are putting forth their best efforts for us each day.
- Enthusiasm, Energy, and Positivity
- You must be COMPETITIVE - but fun
- Ability to work in Teams & Individually
- High levels of Integrity
- Leadership Ability
- Determination and Follow-Through
- Genuine Desire to Help Others
- Ambition and Drive
If you feel like these qualities describe you, please apply now on CareerBuilder. If we feel after reviewing your resume you may be a good candidate, a member of our HR Department will reach out to qualify you for an initial 1:1 interview with a hiring manager.