Major, Lindsey & Africa hires professionals of exceptional quality and professionalism. We are ideally looking for the following qualifications:
· BA/BS and JD degrees with top credentials are required.
· 7+ years’ experience working in a large law firm, in-house law department, and/or executive or legal recruiting firm, ideally in the local legal market.
· Extensive pre-existing legal network.
· Ability to initiate and develop new client business.
· Stellar communication skills; MLA has a high-standards culture that requires accurate and fluent oral and written communications.
· Excellent research experience and skills.
· Positivity, hustle, drive, and a “can-do” attitude are crucial. Recruiters are expected to project a positive outlook when tasked with daunting challenges.
· Proven project management experience and strong organizational abilities.
· Able to present a confident demeanor, a broad perspective and have the ability to listen. Willingness to reach out to prospective clients and candidates via both cold and warm calling. High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Entrepreneurial, risk-positive spirit.
· Extraordinary dedication to client service.
· Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity.
· Strong team orientation; interested in being surrounded by and being a supportive colleague.
· Palpable interest in receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Sense of humor.