To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Centennial, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nexus Staffing Solutions, LLC • Centennial, CO
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking a Data Analyst for a small, close-knit vendor management dealer in the Denver Tech Center!
This is a Direct-Hire/Permanent Role; Not Temporary/Contract
Salary $55-65K DOE
Full Benefits at 60 days!
The Data Analyst will support the accounting team as a subject matter expert for IT and data systems. The Data Analyst will provide data management, analysis and reporting.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Create reporting and analytics that allows the service team to resolve transactional issues
- Create documentation for key business processes within department (flow charts, SOPs, memos)
- Identify business trends thru data management to enable department to enhance customer service
- Perform transactional reconciliations and bring solutions to further automate process
- Process invoices and credit memos in our OCR recognition software
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Excellent Microsoft Excell skills (pivot tables, formulas, data manipulation)
- Excellent data analysis and report development skills (charts, graphs, presentations)
- Experience with Navision ERP, Tableau, SQL or other report writing tools preferred
- 3+ years of full-time experience working with systems and data