You know how every group of friends has that one person who serves as the glue holding everyone together? Every marketing team needs glue too! Reflective, strong, strategic Super Glue! The Marketing Manager Trainees is our glue. Almost all of our senior management began their careers in this position. Why? Simply put, through the course of a management training program, this position learns all operations, clients, and internal strategy from the ground up thereby allowing a manager to understand the significant part they play in the marketing team’s success.
Once the Marketing Manager Trainee has completed an initial orientation and training, this position will actively participate in sales & marketing, customer service, and general operations and finance. Our managers wear many hats, and we provide complete training and styling in all facets. As you progress, you will be tested and evaluated for proficiency in all areas to find the best niche and mentors.
our motto holds true to the leadership team we have in place and it’s in order to continue leading our industry, we must continue to innovate, and that is simply what we do on a day-to-day basis. Innovation does not require some exotic new technology. It requires an innovative culture – one that is embraced by the people at the top and flows through the whole organization.
- Contacting and engaging consumers from provided lead lists from clients, eventually progressing to developing new business and maintaining current relationships
- Deliver top-notch customer service at all times
- The training program will include: Learning effective communication and the ability to influence others through sales management strategy, problem-solving and conflict management, and general operations/finance.
- Stay on the cutting edge of the market with technological and current events knowledge of the industry
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar concentrations
- 1-3 years experience in a related industry (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
- In lieu of the above experience, we will also consider time in professional / college athletics and active military service
- Ability to think strategically and have great problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in management or leadership is a plus