TechWerks LLC (TechWerks) is a rapidly growing company that has been supporting the VA and DoD for over 11 years. With over 200 employees and annual revenue of 15 million, TechWerks is a proven company with a highly respected leadership team consisting of career military veterans dedicated and committed to supporting the military and veteran communities. TechWerks specializes in healthcare information technology, training, analytics, and clinical research.
TechWerks has a unique opportunity for part-time virtual producers!
The Producer provides admin support to faculty teaching virtual courses on Zoomgov accounts. All courses are delivered to VHA personnel or Veterans, many of whom, if not all, work in medical facilities. Course length is varied, ranging from 5 to 6 hours per day, and offered over two, three or five consecutive days. We are looking for several people that are able to commit to courses for the next six to twelve months. This is part-time only with no benefits.
8.736328125pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;">PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Meet with course director, faculty and other VA personnel to prepare for course. Assist with any technical issues participants might have connecting during an orientation period held prior to the start of class.
2. Assist with developing post-course survey questionnaires, compiling results and passing on to faculty.
3. Review virtual “touch-points” or guidelines for each specific class and understand thoroughly before class begins.
9.083984375pt 0pt 0.2760009765625pt;">4. Have a strong understanding of Zoom, knowing how to troubleshoot audio and video issues in a calm, soothing manner. Be able to put participants in breakout sessions, share screen, monitor chat box as needed, and track participant attendance.
5. Participate in trainings and other related duties as required and assigned.
1. High School Diploma, some college preferred.
2. Must have excellent English / writing and interpersonal skills.
3. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
4. Must have some knowledge of Zoom or other virtual platform used for online class delivery and experience providing remote IT support for connectivity problems including troubleshooting hardware, software and internet issues.
26.74603271484375pt 0pt 0.5879974365234375pt;">5. Physical capabilities: work will involve sitting in front of a computer screen for 4-6 hours minimum per day when working.
6. Work Environment: work from home. Must have own computer with camera, microphone, reliable internet, Office 365 and reliable landline or cell phone.
7. Must be reliable, reporting to assigned course on-time, able to communicate and troubleshoot issues with a variety of disciplines including physicians, nurses and other medical personnel.
- Connectivity Problems
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microphone Techniques
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office