To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Brenda Gonzalez
- Phone: 281-479-1800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Engineer/Automation Specialist
Integrity Trade Services, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Position: Electrical Engineer/Automation Specialist position located in Houston, TX - by Downtown Houston. DIRECT HIRE POSITION.
Excellent opportunity to be a part of a team that has direct impact and interface on customer experience and growth of company. Opportunity to learn multiple disciplines such as: Programming, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Fluid Power, Drafting, Manufacturing, Hydraulics, Quality Assurance, and much more.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- The implementation of control systems and PLC/HMI programming
- System specification, design, architecture, development and assembly
- Develop and maintain systems to include: Alarm and Automation, Pump Controllers, Programmable Logic Controllers, HMI’s, control devices, hydraulic power units, Switchgears, Fire Systems and measurement devices
- Other responsibilities include developing standards, procedures, training manuals, and other documentation for projects or internal use
*** Field Commissioning: Up to 30% potential travel, normally between Houston and New Orleans. One or two night stays are average.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum +5 years working in automation with Associates degree in Electronics or Computer Technology
- Programming – PLC (ladder logic), HMI, C++ (a plus), Siemens PLC Programming a Plus
- Automation System training/certification a plus.
- Direct experience with configuration of various automation systems (control systems, including development code, ability to specify hardware and develop/modify graphics.
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Electrical, manufacturing, mechanical experiences a plus
- Customer driven sense of urgency
- Emphasis on work quality