We are expanding in the Illinois market and are seeking a Manager. As a leader in new business development, we specialize in working with the world’s most high profile brands by creating undefeated sales teams. Embarking in Arizona, we grew quickly throughout the United States and have since tripled in size.
The Manager will be managing and leading a team of 10 field sales consultants for one of the most reputable Energy suppliers in the country.
- Oversees all health and direction of the local market team
- Developing, and monitoring sales goals and providing ongoing training to keep employees informed of products, services, and procedures
- Attending customer meetings with team and train on effective selling strategies by demonstrating sales techniques
- Developing strategies for acquiring new business, perform territory analysis and planning
- Conducting daily ride alongs with sales consultants and complete associated documentation
- Making decisions regarding hiring, promotion, and disciplinary actions Assessing individuals and team performance and initiating developmental plans to narrow competency gaps
This is a full-time position offering a base salary + an uncapped commission structure; average target comp $65-75k. As an employee you will be eligible to participate in our employee benefits plan after 60 days; this includes Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Sales Management experience; Outside B2B environment preferred.
- Proven success in developing new business and generating sales leads by managing a territory and selling activities
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven track record of effective leadership including people development
- High energy level and sharp focus on daily results
- Solid computer skills (Google drive, Work, Excel)
Thank you for Applying!
Keywords: Sales management, national sales, account manager, SMB sales, face to face sales, direct sales representative, energy, advertising sales, sales and marketing, business-to-business sales, prospecting, B2B, business development, outside sales, corporate account executive, sales agent, account representative, salesperson, sales representative, entrepreneur, territory management, sales executive, SME expert
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training