To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Compliance and Collections Coordinator
FrankCrum Corporate, Inc. • Clearwater, FL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Compliance and Collections Coordinator
FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
The position we are seeking will support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by providing administrative support to the compliance and debt collection processes. Are you ready to be engaged in something big? Continue reading to learn more about the job, our excellent benefits package, and how to apply!
- Creates a monthly No Employees Worked spreadsheet, using daily updates from the weekly Webmaster report and client change forms.
- Researches check dates for payrolls processed in NetWise.
- Transmits warning notifications to clients that have lapsed in payroll and are pending termination if they do not comply, while maintaining our established lapse policy before initiating termination
- Updates brokers by email each week with a list of clients not reporting payroll and follows up with client and/or broker if client has more than a two (2) week lapse.
- Responds to notifications from Payroll regarding client compliance by review and follow up of client change forms, updating the tracking spreadsheet, and contacting the client for resolution.
- Performs collections for all termed PEO clients including creating and sending past due invoices, making collection calls, and sending demand letters.
- Provides pertinent data to the Sales Department and Brokers when a client has lapsed to avoid pending termination.
- Monitors weekly aging reports for all active clients to follow-up on balances that are 60+ days past due.
- Processes terminations due to lapse and communicates with client to attempt resolution.
- Monitors weekly aging reports for terminated clients and updates past due balances in spreadsheet including invoice details, and logs a Collections case in Netwise
- Monitors and follows up with clients who have not processed their first payroll and are pending termination in an effort to retain the account. Ensures all interested parties are kept apprised of the status and any updates.
- Reviews and follows up with clients due to low payroll or suspicious payroll activity in an effort to enforce the contract requirements. Provides feedback to the VP of Client Services and Underwriting for further review.
- Reviews compliant terminations (clients who have completed the requisite termination notice or friendly terminations) to ensure all outstanding balances are collected with the final payroll and forwards the case to Pricing for finalization.
- Determines issuance of workers’ compensation certificates for lapsed clients in the bidding process and for clients intending to resume service.
- Processes termed client report requests.
- Processes NSF letters, 48 hour letters, and performs follow up in Compliance Specialist’s absence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Two (2) years administrative experience.
Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures.
Knowledge of accounts receivable and bookkeeping best practices.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish), preferred.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.