To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Mason Turner
- Phone: 469-939-7582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cloud Security Engineer
RED SKY Consulting • Chicago, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Chicago, IL
Type: Full time
The software development teams are pushing quickly into new frontiers including: DevOps, Web-Scale SaaS / Cloud, WebApps, browser apps (Angular, React), APIs and Microservices. The mission assigned to this job will be to drive the cloud security architecture for our SaaS applications that will be followed by all of our cloud infrastructure and apps running on top of it. As the lead cloud security architect for the company, you will be tasked with coming in with your experience, and your ideas, and shaping the future of cloud security for public safety software. This is an opportunity to drive a cloud security architecture and make a difference for software applications and services that quite literally affect the wellbeing of lives on an everyday basis.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have experience with the following:
- Strong understanding of cloud security principles
- Hands-on experience implementing cloud security in either AWS or Azure
- Experience with cloud secrets management (AWS KMS, Azure Key Vault, Hashicorp Vault)
- Experience with cloud security testing
- Experience with security as Code
- Experience with cloud native tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Serverless functions
- Experience securing PaaS databases, compute instances, IAM
- Experience with configuration safety checks (AWS Config, AWS Trusted Advisor, Azure Advisor)
- Experience with logging, continuous monitoring, and auditing in the cloud
- Experience with fault injection, continuous scanning, and automating cloud compliance checks
- Experience with cloud governance
- Must be highly collaborative
- Highest level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm for problem identification and solving
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- A strong appetitive for continuous learning
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field, with a Master’s Degree preferred
- 5 or more years Security experience