To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2001 Northeast 46th Street
Kansas City, MO 64116
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Support
Full Potential Solutions • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Service Support are responsible for supporting customers by responding to customer inquiries not limited to technical, functional, general inquiry and billing. They provide first call resolution to all inquiries received via phone call, email or chat.
As a Customer Service Support you can earn $35,000 per year plus bonus and incentives.
- Manage incoming technical product support requests and triage situations (technical, functional, or billing)
- Provide technical support through phone, email, and chat communications
- Respond to written and phone requests for service, warranty or parts assistance from our distributors, dealers or end-users.
- Identify areas needing improvement and develop plans necessary to continuously move sales and marketing teams forward.
- Provide pre-sales product support to prospective customers
- Provide a professional and timely response to all customer/client inquiries in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures utilizing FPS systems.
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly and courteously responding to all inbound inquiries
- Executes analysis and action plan regarding parts failure/parts issues. Identifies corrective action steps required utilizing data from other departments. Represents the parts dept. as the liaison in related meetings with these inter-company teams.
- Identifies transaction type (warranty /rental /repair and many others). Assesses required action items and creates the action plan, including setting appropriate escalation level, conclusion timeline and procedure steps.
- Ensures all requests for Service Parts support are promptly and accurately addressed; executes sales orders, price quotes, and warranty transactions; answers customer questions regarding if part failure covered under current warranty; and communicates next step to leadership.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as teamwork and interpersonal skills, to include the ability to develop high quality working relationships both internally and externally with customers and suppliers.
- Effective communication skills to handle complaints and diverse customers while maintaining a high level of service required.
- Demonstrated skill in writing concise, logical and grammatically correct correspondence
- One (1) year of customer service experience and dealing with escalated service issues in a call center environment, retail experience and expertise in the on-line retail industry preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to adhere to operational processes
- Results-oriented and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet compressed/critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus, both internal and external
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment required.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects required.
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude, preferred.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic required.
- Exhibit excellent computer skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Flexibility with hours and days, although position will assign regular shifts (Saturdays and Sundays)