To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
- Chandler Clemens
- Phone: 800-879-4471 ext. 3105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
REGISTERED NURSE / RN
Baltimore General Healthcare Resources • Baltimore, MD
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
REGISTERED NURSE / RN / ACUTE CARE
GHR is currently looking for Registered Nurses with acute care experience for local contract opportunities with various hospitals throughout Maryland. Whether you're a seasoned travel nurse or you're a local Maryland nurse looking for new opportunities, we'd love to help you expand on your acute care experiences!
We currently have 13-week assignments available for ALL SHIFTS on the following units:
- Labor & Delivery/Mother Baby
Interested candidates should have at least one (1) year of recent experience on at least one of the previous units.
Why work contracts?
- Contracts allow you the ability to "try out" different hospitals and health systems, and see which ones fit best for you both clinically and culturally.
- If you find a particularly GREAT fit at a hospital, and the feeling is mutual, many times an offer is made to bring you on as a permanent nurse at the hospital!
- Contracts give you flexibility with your long-term schedule, i.e. work a 13-week contract, take 3 weeks off, then do another 13-week contract, etc.
- Contracts still give you full benefits! As a W-2 employee of GHR, you would be eligible for Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits after 30 days of employment, with employee contribution plans starting as low as $5/week!
- Contracts offer higher than market average pay. Typically, RNs working contracts can make anywhere from $43-$55/hour, depending on specialty and experience.
- BONUSES! Many of the contracts being offered today by health systems include a completion bonus, and that can be anywhere from $1,000-$4,000.
- Contracts keep your clinical skills SHARP by jumping right into busy units hospital to hospital.
Interested nurses are encouraged to apply, even if you're just looking to hear more about the opportunities to see if they would potentially be a good fit for your career.
Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland or DC.
- Current BLS/CPR certification.
- 1+ years recent acute care experience in a hospital.
GHR offers medical benefits to all full-time employees after 30 days of employment through Blue Cross Blue Shield, with plans starting as low as $5/wk. Additional vision and dental benefits are available through MetLife.
For full information on these exciting opportunities contact Chandler Clemens at (302) 781-4254 or APPLY NOW!
REGISTERED NURSE / RN / ACUTE CARE
* Active Maryland or DC Registered Nurse license in good standing.
* Current BLS/ACLS/PALS/NRP certification depending upon specialty.
* Minimum of one year post-graduate, recent acute care experience.
* Physical Exam and Two-step PPD or Chest X-ray within the last calendar year.
* Varicella, MMR and Hepatitis B titers or documentation.
* Three professional nursing references.
* Must pass a company-paid Criminal Background Check and Drug Screening.