The objective of the Digital team within Marketing & Communications is to innovate, expand and integrate EmblemHealth and AdvantageCare Physicians’ digital presence. The Director, Digital Strategy will build a high-performing, center of excellence team that is a strategic incubator for the enterprise. S/he will lead initiatives that leverage technology to surpass consumer expectations and create solutions that foster a best in class experience for all audiences. The Director ensures organizational effectiveness and efficiency by a data-driven approach. This is a highly collaborative position, working closely with senior executives across the entire enterprise, as well as senior technology partners.
Strategy for Digital Experiences
This position is responsible for the strategic development of digital experiences that support and improve the customer experience for members and prospects. This position must understand corporate goals and how digital experiences can help deliver desired outcomes.
- Defines the strategic roadmap for all digital initiatives that intersect the business and Information Technology.
- Works in partnership with Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and Communications to support multichannel strategies that will increase satisfaction and overall consumer experience.
- Continually enhance key digital experiences including, but not limited to, websites, campaign pages/microsites, portals, etc.
- Oversees implementation of all digital initiatives from inception to final delivery that advance enterprise business objectives and ROI.
- Ensures ongoing communication of progress with senior leadership and the enterprise.
Digital Campaigns, Analytics and Optimization
The position will support the development of campaigns and utilize analytics to improve results.
- Promote multi-channel marketing and digital innovation across the organization and drive a data-driven approach to marketing strategies and plans.
- Proven mastery of digital advertising (search, display, social, native, retargeting, mobile), search engine optimization (on-page elements, citation management, keyword analysis, performance audits), and conversion optimization (user behavior flow, heat mapping, design best practices).
- Ability to leverage audience targets, analytics data, digital trends, user behaviors, competitive audits and experience evaluations to inform marketing and campaign strategy
- Works with Marketing and Communications leaders and agencies to support their campaign development, provide data and insight to improve opportunities.
- Develop dashboards to track campaign success and identify areas of opportunity.
- Develop a marketing analytics organization that can identify key business and marketing opportunities track success and optimize based on business and marketing intelligence.
- Responsible for Marketing Database collection, data cleansing, and data fidelity.
Marketing Technology Strategy and Implementation
Marketing technology is critical to improving customer experiences, driving spend efficiencies, and delivering actionable data and intelligence. This role will be responsible for overseeing implementation, drive utilization and build ongoing strategic recommendations for enhancements and optimizations.
- A solid understanding of the dynamic interactive marketing industry (fundamental marketing principles, web and app development, mobile optimization, measurement and analytics, internet technology, UI/UX, content strategy, etc.) and the ability to “connect-the-dots" across channels and touch points
- Extensive knowledge of the marketing technology landscape to lead and drive the strategy, development and execution of all digital marketing plans and emerging media initiatives based on client requirements and needs
- Collaborate with IT and agencies to successful implement existing and new MarTech.
A Leader, Collaborator and Supporter
Serves as an internal resource for colleagues regarding emerging technologies. Updates management and stakeholders on key changes in the health care industry surrounding digital.
Manages team’s budget and external vendors.
Provides management of digital team and makes recommendations/solutions to issues and process.
Ability to thoughtfully and sensitively collaborate with account, strategy and creative teams to ensure that digital strategies are properly integrated within the larger marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Master’s Degree a plus
- 10+ years’ experience marketing experience with majority or significant digital marketing and analytics experience required
- Proficient in MarTech solutions, analytics (e.g. SAS, Tableau), customer databases
- Knowledge of SEO, website analytics, and existing and emerging platforms and technology required
- Strong people and project management skills; must be able to interact and work well with all levels of staff, including corporate executives and technology experts required
- Must be able to translate business strategy to technology partners and demonstrate ROI to make decisions required
Requisition ID: 190NG
Search Engine Optimization