To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3601 Sagamore Parkway North
Lafayette, IN 47904
- Ashley Wilson
- Phone: 765-237-3652
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse, Pediatric
BrightStar Care • Lafayette, IN
Posted 2 months ago
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Overview:
Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care as a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you. We are hiring for a Pediatric Home Care position in Lafayette and surrounding counties.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct-deposit-Flexible schedules: hourly, weekends and/or weekdays.
- Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments.
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home.
- One to one patient care.
- Joint Commission Accredited
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Duties:
- Provide direct skilled client care under the supervision of an RN
- Work collaboratively with team to help meet positive client care outcomes
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
- Current and unrestricted LPN license in state for which you are applying
- 1 year experience
- Pediatrics experience preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Reliable car / auto insurance
- Smart Phone
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.