To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sterling Heights, MI
- Please no phone calls. Please no recruiters.
- Phone: Please no phone calls. Please no recruiters.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Construction Project Engineer
Roncelli • Sterling Heights, MI
Posted 1 month ago
About the Company
Roncelli, Inc. is a privately owned construction company, headquartered in Sterling Heights, MI, with ongoing operations throughout SE Michigan, various other States, Canada, and Mexico. Roncelli delivers benchmark-setting, award winning design, construction, and facility management solutions to its select customer base. We are proud of our “boots on the ground, hands on the throttle” heritage. Established in 1966 as a foundation, trenching, and concrete services company, founder Raymond “Skip” Roncelli guided his business with Midwestern family values and an unconditional commitment to its customers and their success. During the ‘70’s Roncelli became a strong family enterprise expanding its construction services, capabilities, and geographic reach by delivering exceptional project results to its customers. Roncelli continued its success in the 1990’s and grew by providing construction and facility management solutions to Fortune 100 corporations throughout the United States.
Roncelli, Inc. is currently seeking a full time construction Project Engineer with strong technical abilities that assists the entire project staff with all aspects of the construction process including but not limited to contract management, document control, coordination with project team (owner, A/E, subcontractors, material suppliers, etc.), cost tracking, assisting with the assembly and distribution of all required project documents.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a construction, engineering architecture or related field or an associate’s degree and/or previous experience commensurate with the requirements of the position.
- Experience: 2 years of related experienced preferred but not required.
- CPR and 1st Aid trained preferred.
- OSHA 30 certified preferred.
- Strong technical experience is required. Familiar with Word, Excel, Outlook are a must. Experience with ProCore preferred, but not required.
Roncelli is headquartered in Sterling Heights, Michigan, however, this position will require travel to job sites that can vary throughout Southeast Michigan.
Why You Should Apply
- A competitive benefit package including a 401(k), Medical, Dental, HSA, Company Life Insurance, Company Paid Long Term Disability (LTD) and Short Term Disability (STD), Paid Time Off (PTO), and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Excellent career opportunity that encourages and supports employee development and success.
- Competitive salary is offered based upon experience and ability.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates that meet the minimum requirements, please submit a cover letter with salary requirements and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. No recruiters please.
Roncelli, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Roncelli is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Roncelli are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the law.