To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9237 East Vía de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Headfarmer LLC • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Right now, Headfarmer is looking for an Accounting Manager to join a publicly traded, global manufacturing company that designs, develops, and manufactures innovative products and are a leader in their niche. They are best known for a flexible, great vibe culture where employees love to stay. Many employees have been with the company for 10+ years.
What You Will Get:
- Competitive compensation
- Heavily subsidized health care options
- Dental provided at no cost to you
- Time off: 2 weeks of PTO to start, with 8 typical paid holidays, 2 floating holidays, and 5 sick days
- Free life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance policy
- Free short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401K plan contributions
What You Will Do:
- Managed and oversee the U.S. accounting teams (AP, credit and collections, and Staff Accountants)
- Coordinate and support the annual US Consolidated tax provision, schedules, and help collaborate with foreign entities
- Review monthly sales tax filings
- Oversee and review the U.S. month-end close activities, approving journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and reviewing monthly transactions and account fluctuations
- Maintain SOX controls and update SOX documentation
- Support Quarterly reviews and annual audits with external auditors
- Support the quarterly and annual SEC filings
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- Big 4 or top national firm public accounting auditing experience required
- Understanding and experience with SOX internal control requirements and US GAAP
- Experience with Oracle EBS and Oracle ARCS is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer and reference job #2733. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
Voted a Best Place To Work by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2015, 2016, and 2017…
We’re waiting for you on the Farm.