The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively processing orders, responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and delivering a world-class customer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Responsible for ensuring all orders received by phone, fax, email or other sources are processed and acknowledged accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, including but not limited to, order status, inventory availability, delivery information, product information, pricing and invoices are resolved satisfactorily; Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the appropriate methods/tools; Track and manage the interactions with the customers from every channel.
- Identify customer’s needs and provide basic to moderately complex support; Identify and solve problems using available resources. Maintain a current knowledge of products offered in catalog to support providing basic product information.
- Handle customer complaints; Complete the required documentation within the time limit and submit to the relevant organization; Arrange the product returns and raise credit notes, where required.
- Ensure order processing holds are addressed in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate product availability to customer; Manage backorders, where required, informing the customers of availability dates.
- Generate sales invoices upon request.
- Retrieve voice messages each morning and process accordingly.
- Provide support to the sales team on: pricing, quotes, product samples, customer inquiries.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Provide feedback to department leadership as needed.
- Actively engage in projects to improve service levels.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Adhere to Integra Core Values.
- The ability to act as an essential employee within the Customer Service Department--having the availability to work on company holidays; ability to work from home if the office/company is closed due to weather-related or other circumstances
Modis is the workforce expert delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Modis team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
External Company Name: Modis, Inc
External Company URL: www.modis.com
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue