· Minimum seven years of relevant development life cycle experience in systems and applications management including systems/application design.
· Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
· Self-motivated and assertive when processing tasks and delivery priorities.
· T-Shaped/Broad skilled software development professional involved in software analysis, design/built, debug, and testing skills.
· Experience in C#, REST APIs, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Design Patterns, JSON, PowerShell and XML.
· Extensive experience with SQL server.
· Extensive experience with application servers to run ETL processes.
· Experience with ETL processing (Control-M, SQL Agent and SSIS packages).
· Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
· Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.