MB Aerospace is an international group providing complex engineering solutions to some of the key names in the Aerospace and Defense market. Operating from sites close to our key customers in North America, Asia and Europe, the MB Aerospace group provides advanced technological solutions to the Aerospace and Defense industry, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of fabrications, machining and the global supply chain to support complex aero-engine component manufacture and repair.
Summer Interns to support our business unit in Warren, MI. The position offers the opportunity to learn many aspects of an engineering and manufacturing organization. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
We have openings in the following areas:
Environmental Health and Safety
This position is full-time in the summer, and not eligible for benefits.
This position sits in Warren, MI and will report to the Department Head.
· Learn about the Company’s capabilities, work with mentors, and be exposed to senior management through group and individual activities.
· Assist with projects/programs to meet business, customer and manufacturing requirements.
· Coordinate new process techniques to improve job efficiencies.
· Ensures adherence to applicable MB Aerospace internal, federal, state and local laws and regulations related to compliance and takes responsibility to ensure ongoing conformity with such rules and regulations.
· Pursuing a bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
· Must maintain a minimum of a 3.5 GPA in your chosen field
· Customer focused; demonstrate initiative; ability to identify problems and develop solutions
· Clear and concise verbal communication and written documentation skills; teamwork is essential; organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills are needed; both verbal and written
· The candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools
· Must have a valid US Passport
MB Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MB Aerospace is a subcontractor to the United States Government and provides defense services involving technical data and products governed by the Arms Export Control Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 22 C.F.R. parts 120 - 130 and the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), 15 C.F.R. parts 730 – 774 (“Export Laws”). All candidates are subject to review and governance under such Export Laws and any offer of employment may be subject to additional considerations and/or conditions.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)
Benchmarking (Project Management)