This role will manage and coordinate all aspects of forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and financial analysis. This person will work closely with senior management to help make critical decisions about expense management. Additionally, a manager at this level must be highly detail oriented and capable of analyzing data with creativity and an innovative mind, as well as, have a passion to grow and learn.
URL blocked - click to applyGrow financial performance through analysis of financial results, revenue forecasts, variances, and trends.
- Provide financial leadership in terms of developing the annual budget
- Review and approve departmental operating budgets
- Create recommendations to be presented to senior management
- Evaluate the IRR/NPV return on cap ex investments
- Manage all aspects of planning and forecasting for revenues and expenses
- P&L (income statement) forecasting and management
- Apply current economic and business conditions to financial decisions
- Prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to implement more effective operational strategies
- Provide EOM reports for Senior-level executives
- 10+years’ experience working in financial modeling, analysis, forecasting, and budgeting (manufacturing background is a must)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- MBA and/or CPA certification preferred
- Proven track record of working in a large team environment to implement change via financial analysis
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent strategic capabilities
- Planning abilities
- Able to work effectively across functions
- Able to effectively utilize fiscal tools, models, and reports to make recommendations
- Multi-site experience preferred
- Experience with working with a company that has revenue in excess of $100 million.
- Excellent communication/telephone/presentation skills. Able to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational/project management skills/ability to multi-task and work independently
- Advanced use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook computer skills
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Relevante is an innovative recruiting, staffing, and consulting firm. We help our clients find the best talent for their mission critical positions and we help candidates find rewarding and enriching careers. Our consultative approach to solving resourcing challenges for our clients is driven by our industry specific knowledge, our strong recruiting capabilities, and our agility.
View the full profile
We support our clients’ goals through results driven execution, planning, and management of accounting and technology initiatives. Relevante’s resourceful and responsive teams bring deep technology and accounting expertise, thought leadership, and business-relevant solutions to each and every partnership. Our clients appreciate our can do attitude, value our results, and keep coming back.
Founded in 2002, we have grown through a culture of operational excellence, a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Our success is built on a clear strategic direction and a shared belief in its ability to shape your business landscape and accelerate business growth.