New Energy Equity is a fast-growing, privately owned company that provides solar services and products to a national client base. Employees that join NEE, no matter the level, will be working in a highly collaborative environment with regular and direct access to tenured executives. The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to support project planning, construction, and close-out activities as required by project or contract specifications.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Provide administrative support to the Project Management department, which includes:
- Recording meeting minutes
- Enter data into SalesForce and Community Solar Subscriber site
- Manage reports for multiple solar projects, maintain and update status logs, and provide status updates both internally and externally.
- Set up documentation for new projects, track progress, communicate with vendors and customers and keep PMs apprised of progress and issues
- Review field reports and provide summary to PMs and management
- Create and maintain project submittal log
- Submit, track and follow up on site diligence activities with vendors
- Review and track vendor invoices for accuracy and compliance to contract terms and communicate issues to PMs
- Maintain project files throughout the course of the process, from planning through close-out
- Provide any necessary administrative support to result in the successful completion of contracts and projects
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- This is an entry level administrative role that is ideal for an individual that is highly competent in data entry, customer service, navigating MS Word, Excel and Google Docs.
- Individuals need to be very detail oriented and able to keep organized while handling administrative tasks for multiple projects per day
- Individuals needs to be autonomous and motivated to provide exceptional customer support to PMs, vendors and subcontractors.
- A desire to be in an administrative support role
- HS Graduate or GED, AAS in Business or Construction Management a plus
- Prior experience or exposure to the construction industry strongly preferred
- Qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
NEE offers a generous benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), paid time off, great work-life balance and the excitement of working in a small, sucessful start-up environement.