High-volume, quickly growing Insurance Call Center seeking a Call Center IT Manager to provide technical support in an inbound/outbound call center. The Call Center IT Manager is responsible for managing all technological aspects of the organizations, including managing the predictive dialer, monitoring and maintaining networks, systems and applications to perform within benchmarked performance guidelines, and making best practice recommendations which enable the call center environment. Systems are defined but not limited to all networks, interfaces with internal and external networks, all business system applications, servers, email systems, data storage and recovery systems, phone system, monitoring hardware and software, end-user hardware and software, and all mobile communications hardware and services. The Call Center IT Manager will work closely with leadership to determine the best way to meet the technological needs of the organization through implementation of strategic enhancements that result in improved productivity and increased efficiencies.
• Troubleshoot call center users and supervisors experiencing problems or inefficiencies
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
• Oversee technical projects in alignment with organizational goals and ensuring that the company's technology meets its goals and objectives efficiently and reliably
• Document technical issues and solutions in logs
• Assist with onboarding of new users, account creations and terminations
• Ensures security of organization’s database
• Help create technical documentation and manuals
• Oversees functioning of the IT operations to ensure an effective, efficient call center. This includes: maintenance & security of data, network access and backup of all systems, conducting regular system audits, etc.
• Evaluates software/hardware systems and recommends/implements opportunities to improve and update software and systems and ensures users have access to necessary training
• Prioritizes, oversees and determines timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Manages procurement, inventory and surplus of technology equipment, systems and related services
• Identifies problem areas and implements strategic solutions in a timely fashion
• Oversees multiple IT functions, personnel management, business relationships, departmental budgets, vendor and asset management
Must be a self-starter possessing excellent time management skills; Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
Must possess a strong combination of project management and technical call center skills along with excellent communication skills.
Strong knowledge of SaaS, Networking, Internet concepts, CRM, Dialer, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices
Excellent verbal and written skills.
3+ years of Call Center IT management/ predictive dialer system experience (Five9 preferred)
BA/BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Technology
Experience with managing VoIP Call Center solutions is required
Experienced with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Expert knowledge of technical management of computer hardware/software systems
Network Installation Services