To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
211 S Akard St.
Branchburg - NJ - 08876, NJ 08876
- Phone: 678-369-9557
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Control Specialist
Metasys Technologies, Inc. • Branchburg - NJ - 08876, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Quality Control Temp will utilize procedures and techniques in performing a broad range of duties related to the routine activities of analytical operations. The QC Technician conducts assessments, in support of Production, to monitor product quality. QC Technicians are responsible for following procedures to ensure proper results of test samples and finished products and comprehensively document all test results. Responsible to support both PA sites and NJ sites per business needs.
· The successful individual MUST be willing and able to work in a highly structured work environment with regard to safe and consistent conformance to operating procedures and work practices
· Have a general knowledge of the basic principles of chemistry and basic techniques used in analytical laboratories.
· Ensure timely throughput of product through lab work queue.
· Analyze various raw/ in-process materials and finished goods using multiple analytical techniques (GC's, process analyzers, moisture analyzers, etc.).
· Report problems with analytical instrumentation and assist in subsequent repair(s).
· Accurately input and document analytical data into all necessary analytical databases.
· Conforms to ISO 9001:2008 directives included but not limited to policy and procedures. Strictly adheres to all necessary calibration requirements within all lab operations.
· Through observation of work area(s), is alert to and avoid unsafe behaviors and conditions or other hazards. Reports any observed hazards to supervisor. Strictly adheres to all safety policies including, but not limited to Hazard Communications, Safe Work Permit, Lockout Tagout, and Electronic Communications Policy.
· Ensure compliance with the formalized written Personal Protective Equipment program for all laboratory activities.
· Participate in ongoing continuous improvement initiatives of analytical process systems.
· Support investigation of production defects and assist Quality Team in control of Non-conforming material.
· Maintain analytical equipment including preventive maintenance.
· Work effectively and cooperatively with production staff.
· Successfully complete all assigned training.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Coursework in Chemistry or related training with lab experience.
· 3+ years hands-on GC maintenance, method repair, and GC/gas systems troubleshooting experience.
· Ability to work shifts and be flexible with hours.
· AS degree or 2+ year’s experience in specialty or electronic gas production operations
· Experience in quality control laboratory operations within a production plant environment.
· Experience with hazardous materials.