To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Appleton, WI 54914
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Manager
BrightStar Care of Appleton • Appleton, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Customer Care Manager (CCM)
Come be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading name in home care that values serving with passion and being positive. The Customer Care Manager is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver), client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals. BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care service. This full time position allows individuals to be part of a company that serves others and improves the lives of others.
● Weekly pay with direct deposit
● Health insurance
● International opportunities with over 300 locations in US and Canada
● Customer/client care – effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
● Certified Nursing Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse a PLUS
● Scheduling and care coverage – supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
● Billing and coding management
● Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential clients of our services and reasons to utilize BrightStar over other agencies
● Assists in the development of organization goals and agency performance improvement activities
● Administers agency policies and procedures
● Assists the Director of Nursing with assessing the competency of staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care
● Supervises, educates and coaches other field personnel, as directed by the Director of Nursing
● Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities
● Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
● Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws
● Take “on-call” after normal business hours per rotation schedule
● Educated experience
● High School Diploma required
● Flexibility and good time management skills A MUST
● Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Care Manager and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
● Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
● Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.