To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Metro Fort Myers, FL
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Office Manager/ Dealership Controller
Confidential • Metro Fort Myers, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Large Fort Myers area automotive dealership is in need of an Automotive Office Manager/Automotive Controller.
The Office Manager/ Controller is responsible for organizing, supervising and coordinating administrative operations, which include payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable, inventory control, benefits management and human resources. As with all positions within dealerships, Office Managers/Controllers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Hiring, directing and coordinating the dealership’s support staff, as well as setting goals and deadlines for the administration department.
- Preparing and reviewing operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyzing internal processes and recommending and implementing procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Acquiring, distributing and storing supplies
- Planning, administering and controlling budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies
- Overseeing construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations
- Monitoring the dealership facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure and well maintained; participating in architectural and engineering planning and design, including space and installation management as needed.
- Previous automotive dealership Controller/ Office Manager experience required
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience a plus
- Strong accounting and GL skills
- Attention to detail
- A working knowledge of administrative positions.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well with personnel and vendors to resolve problems
- A high school degree or equivalent is required
- 2- or 4- year Accounting degree preferred
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
- FSA and HSA accounts
- 401k with company match
- Professional working environment
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Relocation assistance to right candidate
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW!