Tax Manager, Generalist
Well established, exceptional firm on the north side of Atlanta is experiencing rapid growth and adding to their team. Prestigiously voted “Best Place to Work” for 6 years running, AND named as one of America’s Top 25 Accounting Firms by Inside Public Accounting, this family-oriented, 100 person firm is looking for a Tax Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience with multi-tiered partnerships, preferably in the real estate space.
Firm culture has some clear differentiators that make this firm singular in Atlanta! Let's talk about you joining this team!
- Typically 4-5 years experience in public accounting, showing a progressing in tax return complexity, scope and research
- At least 2 years experience representing clients before taxing authorities
- Minimum one (1) year supervising and directing work of tax preparers
- CPA and Bachelor's in Accounting
- Master's degree in taxation preferred
- Real Estate experience preferred
Certified Public Accountant