To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Bremen, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Crown Equipment Corporation • New Bremen, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
Provide engineering expertise to the design and development of improved and/or new company products for material handling industry.
- Concept Product Design - Present creative, workable ideas in a well-planned form to supervision for approval. Perform in-depth analytical engineering to develop solutions involving complete structures, power and/or performance.
- Layout Design - Create layouts of proposed design. Ensure that designs are functional, safe, reliable, serviceable, manufacturable, cost effective and esthetically and ergonomically correct. Select appropriate materials, organize bill of materials data and approve detail drawings.
- Monitor Prototype Creation - Order parts, request specific testing and assist in building prototypes. Review test results to assure proper functioning and redesign upon need.
- Product Release - Assist in engineering design release to production. Assist purchasing, quality and manufacturing engineering in preparation for production. Assist service and marketing departments in developing product service manual or literature content or resolving content discrepancies.
- Project Leadership - Support supervisor with creation of project plans/schedules and provide status reports as required. Provide technical support to other engineers as required. Respond to questions from purchasing, sales, engineering and other departments.
- Miscellaneous - Attend training courses, conferences and meetings on application of new technology. Assist in the development and maintenance of design guidelines. Review colleagues' designs. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of experience in mechanical design preferred
- Good written communication, verbal communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Must have valid driving privileges
- Ability to travel occasionally with overnight stays (0-5%)
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled