Located just outside Reno Nevada is a highly respected 200+-bed acute care hospital, part of a progressive health system. They are a hospital with a solid culture of continual improvement taking community focused patient care to the next level.
We are searching for a customer service-oriented PFS Manager that will lead 30 FTEs and will supervise the health system’s entire patient financial services.
Position Focus Manager of Patient Financial Services
- Identify innovative cost saving solutions and improve hospital office efficiencies.
- Monitor operating expenses using Performance Analytics and McKesson applications.
- This position is supported by 3 Supervisors (Billing, Collections, Customer Service)
- Support the Director of Revenue Cycle with supervising outsourcing vendors to enhance cash flow and department efficiencies.
Organization and Community
- This hospital offers a team focused culture and a dedication to take patient care to the next level
- Live in an area with a blend of beautiful mountains, enchanting lakes, and a lively downtown with all the amenities.
Requirements PFS Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or relevant discipline preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience of hospital business operations including supervising Patient Financial Services
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jeff Ptalis
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here
Training And Development