GHD is hiring a Federal Program Manager – NAVFAC Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command for their West Region & a US Federal Program Manager- Air Force.
US Federal Program Manager will work with Federal Delivery Leader, other Federal Program Managers, Federal Project Managers, US Federal Key Client Account Leaders, Federal Finance and Estimating, Regional Managing Principals, Business Group Leaders, Legal and Contracts Team, HSE Managers, Technical Resource staff, and other leaders within the business.
Program Manager is responsible for overall management of all tasks performed under a particular contract, including business development efforts related to task order awards, as well as execution, including program level quality, safety, schedule and scope delivery against budget. The Program Manager is assigned responsibility for overview and guidance of Project Managers within their Program to ensure successful outcomes on a specific task order. The Program Manager will also be responsible for delivering on small business subcontracting goals across the Program.
- Business Development and Sales responsibility related to Program Task Order Development
- Responsible for the delivery of the Program and Task Orders to the client’s expectations
- Signing off a project cost estimates, within delegated authorities
- Manage the client’s expectations
- Provide leadership to the Project Managers within the Program, in line with GHD’s values
- Ensure the Project Managers have the support of Business Group Leader for access to and management of project resources
- Mentor the Project Managers
- Resolve issues between the Project Managers, the client, or other team members
- Approve the program plan in iConnect and monitor its implementation
- Ensure job work packages, budgets and programs with written job briefs are put in place by Project Managers in the Program
- Ensure project risks are identified and managed
- Responsible for overall program financial, quality and timely performance
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in an engineering related technical field, including architecture, and engineering (civil, structural, electrical or mechanical)
- Professional Engineering (PE) registration or Registered Architect (RA) License
- A minimum of 10 years program management experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in US Department of Defense Facility Design Program Management
- Program Management experienced in Facilities and General Infrastructure
- Client satisfaction with project delivery and performance
Key Performance Indicator
- Coaching of Project Managers
- Engagement within the project team.
- Illustrate support and compliance with the requirements of the GHD Health and Safety
- Management System and Management Participation Matrix
- Quality of technical solutions and service delivery
- Invoiced vs target fees
- Low WIP, invoices are paid promptly
- No Lost Time Incidents
- No PI claims
- Correct job forecasting