• Answer patient and facility calls promptly, professionally and pleasantly
• Assist patients with cardiac monitoring device issues
• Assist facilities and doctors with questions and when unable to assist transfer them to the appropriate department
• Contact patients when EKG’s are not reading when required to do so on weekends and when requested
• Complete daily assigned server workflow
• Assist the ECG Tech Center with transferred calls, troubleshoot and provide solutions
• Call patients when monitors are not reading their device and assist to ensure device is being used properly
• Initiates courtesy calls to patients to confirm delivery of monitor, assist with monitoring start-up, takes notes and enter into database
• Check for past due monitoring duration's, call patients and assist with powering-off their device
• Upload information into service desk website
• Assign new patient sessions when needed
• Provide administrative support to shipping department as required
• Demonstrate compliance with departmental and company procedures and policies
• Regular attendance, timeliness and flexibility to work on weekends and alternative shifts.
• Complies with HIPAA guidelines concerning PHI (Protected Health Information)
The shift is 12pm-9pm weekdays, where you would rotate on a weekend every 3 weeks. This would include working both Saturday and Sunday on the weekends you work 10am-7pm, and you would have the Thursday and Friday off prior.
During the hours worked for the rotating weekend shifts, pay is increased to $16/hr.
This would be after 4 weeks of M-F 10am-7pm training period.
• Spanish/English Bilingual who is fluent in both languages and is able to communicate well.
• Ability to listen closely and empathize with customers and patients
• Excellent written and clear verbal communication skills
• Ability to relate and communicate with all levels of management
• Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and integrity
• Possess strong and effective customer service skills
• Excellent judgement and decision-making ability at all times
• Ability to evaluate situations and analyze data quickly
• Consistent attention to detail and follow-up
• Ability to memorize protocol and guidelines
• Must be a team player, be flexible, and be a good listener with a high level of patience
• Ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
• Basic data entry and computer skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work overtime if needed
Attention To Detail